Saturday, January 26, 2008

Christmas 2007 Dinner at Oosh, Singapore

My appetiser : 3 Sea Sampler $16
- Tiger Prawn wrapped Parma Ham
- Salmon Tataki
- Crispy Tuna Avocado Paste
Pumpkin Soup (soup of the day) - I wanted lobster bisque (Chef's special) but they ran out of it....
My 2nd appetiser : Pan-seared foie gras
Classic Caesar Salad, Quail Egg, Garlic $8
Crouton, Crispy Bacon & Parmesan Cheese
Alaskan Crab Leg & Sea Scallop with Citrus $38
Butter Sauce
Sashimi Platter
Grilled Beef Tenderloin with Mushroom Gratin, $38
Lobster Idaho Mashed & Shiraz Glaze
My main : Half-roasted lobster
Trio of Crème Brulee $12
- Chai Tea
- Grand Mariner
- Chocolate
(Seriously, I do not know what came over me that night to order trio of creme brulee - the warm chocolate torte with its molten chocolate centre was definitely better.)
Warm Varlhona Chocolate Torte with Haagen Daz $13
Vanilla Ice-Cream

I liked some of the items like foie gras and chocolate torte but the rest were jut not memorable - staff were panicky probably due to the busi-ness of Christmas season.

Oosh Pte Ltd
22 Dempsey Road
Singapore 249679
Email: info@oosh.com.sg
Tel : +65 64750002

Opening hours -
Lunch :12pm-2:30pm (Mon-Sun)
Dinner : 6pm-1am (Sun-Thurs)/6pm-2am (Fri & Sat)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow..! yummy food..!