Saturday, January 26, 2008

Banquet, Bangsar Village II

I have dined at Banquet so many times but have not the time to blog about it until now. I guess there is no rush as many food bloggers have been writing about Banquet at BV2.

Now, I have a problem - poor memory - For those times that I didn't take pics, I can't really recall what I have had before - I know there was a nasi lemak and some kind of a noodle soup and some salads and ALWAYS with Orangina....

For the time that I managed to get the pics, I did brng back the menu as well but we have since thrown it out as we really dislike clutter in the house. Anyway, I present you :

Pan-seared foie gras.
Prawn and avocado salad.
Wagyu beef cheek (heavenly....).
Mee goreng.

Food is generaly good but pricey esp. since the times I had been there were for lunch.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Can't wait to try that beef cheek.. ;)