Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Canada.... Happy Halloween!!!

It's Halloween Day. And I have handed out by now candies to 2 groups of cute kids...

Halloween is big here...people walking on streets since last weekend in their costume and face make-up.

We were out last weekend for some food and at the next table was this lady with a bunny suit..in a sexy kinda way, with lacy white tights, bunny ears and a bobtail.... and it's chilly here in Vancouver with temperature of about 4 deg C... Should have snapped some pictures but kinda shy about invading people's privacy that way....

Some homes are done up to the max with skeleton, coffin and other Halloweeny stuffs at the windows or lawns..... we were having a great time driving past these places.

You also see Halloween candies...even Jack-O-Lantern toffee apples! See below....




B & I at the Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory - I could stay for hours on end...

A store selling fashion accessories.... That bag is sooooo kool!!!

Oscar's Jack-O-Lantern which he took 1 hour to carve.... It's placed at the balcony of his apartment.

I have been staying at home with Mel's pup, Patches this morning while B went to Langley to clear out his storage space... Man, he has tons of stuffs! 20 years' worth of stuffs.....

Anyway, here I was playing with Patches before heading downtown to Robson Street for shopping... I bought 2 workshirts and a belt from Jacob and Seafoam candy for the kids at home from Rocky Mountain.

On shopping, I am doing pretty well this trip by not succumbing to temptation... So far, I got a pair of Skechers sneakers which I had been wearing for the whole of this trip, a hoodie T-shirt from Old Navy and a pheasant style fitted workshirt from Ricki's.

We were also rushing home to greet the kids who would come by for trick or treating... couldn't get good pics as most were afraid to come nearer into the house especially with Patches. He is a great dog but his size can be intimidating if you're 6 years old...
So, what you see is both Patches' and my asses...... and of course, Grim Reaper looking more scared of us than us in him....

I don't think we have time to head to the outlets in US. Well, I have a couple more days before leaving for home.... who knows?

No comments: