Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Food Pics

Irene and I were talking about one of our favourite food, foie gras last Saturday after dinner and I promised to upload some pictures - I lost some of the earlier ones which I had stored in the laptop which was stolen.


Foie Gras at Pataques, Paris


Foie Gras on top of Wagyu Steak at Las Carretas, Kuala Lumpur


Anyway, some non-foie gras food pictures too to remind me to count my blessings...especially the times I have with the meal time companions. Some of the pictures are blurry though... must be the shaking hands before meal times due to hunger.


Poppers - SPICY PEPPERS!!!


Tender Braised Lamb Shank with Tagliatelle


Shrimp and Banana with Curry Sauce - It was actually very GOOD!


Mushrooms Bourgogne


Swordfish with Fries


Lobster Salad


Grilled Sole


Grilled Lamb Rack


Crevette Gris Croquette


Le Moelleux au Chocolat - The best dessert I have had EVER!!!!

No comments: