3 packs of 150gms of Oreo chocolate and cookies (1 1/2 packs finely crushed in food processor; which is about 20 cookies)
1/4 cup melted butter
2/3 can of sweetened condensed milk (of 505 gms can) - already very much reduced sweetness
500 gms Philadelphia cream cheese
3 eggs (as those I had were not so large)
1 tsp vanilla extract
2 tbsp lemon juice
1. Preheat oven to 325 deg C
2. Mix crushed cookies with melted butter. Press evenly onto a a 9" springform pan.
3. Cream the cheese till fluffy; add in condensed milk and beat well.
4. Beat in eggs and vanilla extract and lemon juice till well incorporated.
5. Break remaining cookies into quarters or chopped coarsely and mix in.
6. You can place some mini Oreos on top of cake if like (I didn't have mini ones, so, used the large ones instead which made cutting the cake after a bit difficult).
7. Pour mixture onto the springform pan and bake for 50 to 60 mins at 325 deg C. Centre still wobbly but springs back when touched. Run knife or cake tester along the side to loosen cake - toreduce risk of cake cracking in the middle.
8. Let cool before placing in fridge for at least 4 hours to chill. Best is to chill overnight.