Saturday, February 10, 2007

Wendy's Bistro

This is a post which is long due... we went to Wendy's Bistro on 13th January...

It really is funny how little I know about eat places near home.... Wendy's Bistro is one of those new places which came up at the commercial square behind Sunway Mentari (lots of steamboat restaurants). It was Sunny and Irene who suggested that we go for our dinner outing.

Us with our cheesy smiles before dinner....
The chef at work...
Mushroom soup - it is very yummy, made from fresh mushrooms. We ordered 3 bowls cos I thought it would be those so-so version and opted to share with Barry.
Portobello mushroom - grilled to perfection with bacon and cheese - I just lurve melted cheese!! We had 2 of this to share.
Mixed sausages served with crinkle cut fries - excellent dipped in Dijon mustard. 1 plate for all to share.
Barry's roast pork belly with mashed potatoes - I absolutely adore this one - make sure there is enough people to share it with. Main courses are huge!
My pork rib, also with mashed potatoes - I didn't quite like this one. I find the meat tough. Irene ordered the same and enjoyed it though. Carnivore...
Sunny had pork chop. I kidded that the presentation was ugly and didn't take any picture of it. The reason was that I wanted to start eating Barry's order of roast pork belly immediately.
We definitely ordered 1 main course too many for four person.....

No comments: