Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Happy Valentine's Day!!!

Another great Valentine's Day!!

I came home from work to a nicely set table - with lit candles and a close up picture of Barry and me in a nice frame on it! Imagine the romantic setting.... I was very pleasantly surprised.

This year, puppy joined us for the celebration.

We decided on a hot date this year... Barry cranked up the heat at the BBQ pit and we were all set for a hot night...

For a start, we had tortilla chips with Old El Paso salsa followed by....
Grilled Garlic Mushrooms - Garlic is an aphrodisiac, isn't it?
Cheese sausages - I just love cheesy sausages!! Got these from Mr Ho's Fine Foods. Perfectly grilled.
Cool Greek Salad - a crunchy medley of cucumbers, tomatoes, bell peppers, red onions, garlic and feta cheese tossed in white wine vinegar, sea salt, olive oil, basil, oregano and Dijon mustard.
What's on my plate? - cheese sausage and burger patty (homemade with melted cheese cascading down its side and fried onions) on buns, shrooms and salad. Out-of-this-world!
Barry's plate.

We had our candlelight dinner and rounded off a great night with Leonidas Belgian chocolates.

Ahhh..... simply orgasmic! ;o)

I got my most wanted Thai cookbook from Barry - look out for Thai food postings soon!

No comments: