Wednesday, June 04, 2008

Bachelorette Part II : La Bodega for Tapas and More....

We went out for tapas at La Bodega to continue our girls' night out. I have always loved tapas esp. at La Bodega. this night was even more special for the time and efforts that everyone has put in.


The Grub for hungry girls :

Eggplant in a mild spicy sauce
Button mushroom in a creamy garlic sauce
Grilled salmon
Sausages and potatoes in a sweet onion sauce
Bruschetta and omelette (I think)
Dian's fish, spinach and mash
Congratulatory cake pour moi.
Me putting the "magic" wand to good use.
The tiara goes up again.
Me in my garb for the night....
Asking for help with my "tasks" from Les Girls.
Thankfully, I met some supportive and helpful people.
Another helpful soul...
And another...
And another..... but with conditions....
......the drink must be a Flaming Lamborghini...

Was glad I stuffed myself silly with food prior.....

More next.... surprise, surprise!

No comments: