Wednesday, March 26, 2008

One more thing........

We have developed a habit of grocery shopping at night since Jusco opened up at Sunway Pyramid - takes just a few minutes to get there from home and best of all, less crowded.

Last night, I went alone after dinner (it's a very therapeutic process for me walking up and down the aisle poking at stuffs, reading labels and expiry dates - can get a little bit of exercise while doing it). For me, shopping with a full belly makes me less inclined to buy unnecessary stuffs.

This text message appeared on my phone while I was at Jusco : Me and boo missing u..home soon?

Awww... that made me melt into a puddle right there at the mall.

So, to make the night even sweeter, I bought 3 doughnuts from J. Co (2 for me, 1 for Barry)....

;o)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Awwwww..!! brownie points for the man.. of yours..!