Saturday, September 29, 2007

Paris - September 2007

Cheesy picture just for the Parisien feel..... been there many times.

We spent quite a bit of time at Opera and Madeleine area because I had a couple of stuffs to get.

For lunch, Irene wanted Chinese, I said no and we had Lebanese instead at Noura.

29, Boulevard des Italiens
75002 Paris
Tel : +33 1 53 43 00 53 - Fax : +33 1 53 43 83 53

My choice of mixed grill

Tabbouleh - so refreshing after the near fresh-veggieless Burgundy diet.
OM goodness!! Hummus! So deliciously creamy with fragrance of sesame...
These pickles made me very happy!

We visited Fauchon and Maille before stopping at Laduree for macarons. Too bad my luggage hadn't the space to spare since I bought some clothes, bags, Belgian chocolates and Burgundy wines (we were also each given a bottle after dinner at Chateau de Mersault).

Post on Laduree next!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Cool pictures..!